Greg and I met in 1997. We worked at a runner service for law firms. Greg went to UNR for a degree in Chinese history and lived in Lake Tahoe while I stayed here and went to school to become a Paramedic. We began rock climbing together and then fell in love. Greg asked me to marry him with a ring pop in hand (Cherry flavored), up at Lake Tahoe. From there on it is a delightful blur of weekly snowboard trips, wakeboarding, surfing, and whatever else this crazy man I married has in mind. Our most recent adventure is our beautiful baby boy.
were thinking about coming either the last weekend of april of first weekend in may. Does one work better than another for you? I can't wait to see Rohan, we have that cute green blanket as well. i love it. can't wait to see you. I figured you didn't end up coming down because i never heard back from you. Miss you, laura
1 comment:
were thinking about coming either the last weekend of april of first weekend in may. Does one work better than another for you? I can't wait to see Rohan, we have that cute green blanket as well. i love it. can't wait to see you. I figured you didn't end up coming down because i never heard back from you. Miss you, laura
Post a Comment