You are my sunshine

Rohan laughed for the first time last Friday
































SHhhhhhh! Cover me guys!

5 comments:

Garr Family said...

i miss him and his skinny little body. hope your have fun on your week off together. love nad miss you guys. laura

Cody said...

Holy poop, Rohan is cute! Love that big smile.

i said...

Hey Jessica! So glad to find your blog. Welcome to the cute little guy! Hooray! Fun, huh!?!?!

Sarah said...

Jessica! I'm so excited! I just found your blog on Karissa's and had an instant flashback to my old Valley Softball days! I haven't seen you since Sophomore year! Hey remember when you locked your keys in your car while it was running! LOL. Man those were good times! How are you? You look great and congratulations on the baby! I just had my 3rd in april.

Anonymous said...

Rohan is so dang cute. I love him. Clay can get over all the hair he has. I wish Lacey had that much. When are we getting together this month?