Summer Fun

Rohans first time under water. He didn't really like it.














Daddy and Rohan on a swing at the beach.













Mommy and Rohan wading in the lake.












Rohan had his own little fort.

4 comments:

i said...

love the little chub legs!

p.s. if you don't want to be on my bloglist so i can remember to visit, let me know....

Cody said...

How come it seems like you guys never update your blog, and then all of a sudden its Alvarez overload! You guys need to be more regular here. We would love to carve pumpkins, go trick or treating, or whatever!

Godmedic said...

Having three looks like tons of fun! I better not show Nick your Blog! LOL (at least not yet)

Anonymous said...

I love that your back to blogging. Looks like you had a fun summer. I can't believe someone called the cops on greg for skateboarding with Rohan. We haven't seen you guys for a couple of months when are we hanging out??