Greg and I met in 1997. We worked at a runner service for law firms. Greg went to UNR for a degree in Chinese history and lived in Lake Tahoe while I stayed here and went to school to become a Paramedic. We began rock climbing together and then fell in love. Greg asked me to marry him with a ring pop in hand (Cherry flavored), up at Lake Tahoe. From there on it is a delightful blur of weekly snowboard trips, wakeboarding, surfing, and whatever else this crazy man I married has in mind. Our most recent adventure is our beautiful baby boy.
ok i could keep him. These are the cutest pictures i've ever seen. You got great shots of smiles already. He's a sweetheart. love you adn miss you guys lots, laura
WOW!!!!! My nephew Rowan is the most handsome little guy to grace the internet. It has to be that Shane blood ! Oh, and that Alvarez Blood too! Yeah , thats right , it takes two to tango! ViVa Rohan.... Love Jacob &Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the BEST. he's so aerodynamic! and cute at the same time. he'd look the best on the podium. should I buy his first bike? yeahhhhhh! you guys got the boards taken care of.
5 comments:
ok i could keep him. These are the cutest pictures i've ever seen. You got great shots of smiles already. He's a sweetheart. love you adn miss you guys lots, laura
WOW!!!!! My nephew Rowan is the most handsome little guy to grace the internet. It has to be that Shane blood ! Oh, and that Alvarez Blood too! Yeah , thats right , it takes two to tango! ViVa Rohan.... Love Jacob &Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rohan is a cute baby!
the BEST. he's so aerodynamic! and cute at the same time. he'd look the best on the podium. should I buy his first bike? yeahhhhhh! you guys got the boards taken care of.
chuck.
He had so much hair. Hes so cute. I can't wait to see him. I love when babies smile. So sweet.
Post a Comment