Greg and I met in 1997. We worked at a runner service for law firms. Greg went to UNR for a degree in Chinese history and lived in Lake Tahoe while I stayed here and went to school to become a Paramedic. We began rock climbing together and then fell in love. Greg asked me to marry him with a ring pop in hand (Cherry flavored), up at Lake Tahoe. From there on it is a delightful blur of weekly snowboard trips, wakeboarding, surfing, and whatever else this crazy man I married has in mind. Our most recent adventure is our beautiful baby boy.
Bella had surgery on her ACL so I carried her in a hip pack.
Mommy and Daddy are so silly!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where is this hike? Looks awesome! We love the carrier - my folks got it for us from REI online (we couldn't find it in any stores) and out of the 3 I have hiked with it's by far the most comfortable. I can go all day with Asher in the pack, plus water and food. Keep posting! and let's go hiking sometime.
Well I want to come, too! :) We've been talking about taking the kids to Charleston forever, but we never have. And it's getting to be perfect weather for red rock, too.
PS I'm dying about someone calling the police about having Rohan on the skateboard. That is hilarious!
When we were looking at your pics, Dennis said, "I can't believe that kid is already so big!" That's how you know it's been way too long since we've hung out.
LOVE the underwater picture! I'm sure Rohan didn't, but it's so cute.
4 comments:
Where is this hike? Looks awesome! We love the carrier - my folks got it for us from REI online (we couldn't find it in any stores) and out of the 3 I have hiked with it's by far the most comfortable. I can go all day with Asher in the pack, plus water and food. Keep posting! and let's go hiking sometime.
- Nathaniel
I second the notion to go hiking sometime!
Well I want to come, too! :) We've been talking about taking the kids to Charleston forever, but we never have. And it's getting to be perfect weather for red rock, too.
PS I'm dying about someone calling the police about having Rohan on the skateboard. That is hilarious!
When we were looking at your pics, Dennis said, "I can't believe that kid is already so big!" That's how you know it's been way too long since we've hung out.
LOVE the underwater picture! I'm sure Rohan didn't, but it's so cute.
Post a Comment